I don’t know about you guys, but I’m definitely looking forward to unwinding this weekend. After a crazy month of April, I finally have a weekend off from work. Today I’ve planned a coffee date, mani/pedi and morning at the St. Lawrence Farmer’s Market (most likely, throw in an hour of shopping in there too). Later on, I’ve got a night out with my girlfriends to a celebrate a birthday. This is my ideal weekend, with Friday night spent relaxing after work—with a book, obvi— and Sunday spent working on my Thesis. I know, it might sound totally boring, but I cherish this down time. I also love NOT dressing up for work and getting to wear whatever my heart contends (think distressed boyfriend jeans, sneakers, and a baseball tee).
For a little weekend reading I decided to put together an It-List of all the best things in Fashion at the moment:
1. Sophia Webster for J.Crew. Check out these bad-boys. I die. Sadly, they are not sold in Canada, but get your fix online here. Or follow her on Instagram. She is beyond cute and the endless photos of insane shoes don’t hurt either.
2. Emma Stone. Gracing this months cover of Vogue, she is hands down the It-Girl in Hollywood right now. I’ve loved her since her Easy-A days and I cannot get enough of her newly Ombre bangs. Ah-mah-zing. Also don’t forget to see Spiderman 2 this weekend.
3. Hannah Bronfman. The DJ and Co-founder of the Beautified App is notorious for popping up at all the latest fashion events and even debued her first time on the catwalk at Donna Karan this past New York Fashion Week. Be sure to follow her for on Instagram and you’ll catch her dancing like a boss in Beyonce fitness classes. No seriously.
4. The Mean Girls of Fashion. A detailed map of the various cliques in the Fashion industry. So, so Awesome. I mean, like, so Fetch. I CANT EVEN. Brought to you by the Coveteur.
5. Ok, my love of sneakers will never end. This collab between Tibi (like, what!?!) and Vans is beyond me. Get your pair here.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!