I’m so excited for the weekend! Not only is it the beginning of New York Fashion Week, but Sochi 2014 is well underway too! Tonight, A couple of my girlfriends are joining me downtown to try a new restaurant and watch the opening ceremonies. I love trying new restaurants in Toronto and getting together with a couple of your closest friends to catch up never hurts either. Similarly, I’m beyond excited for the Olympics this year. I’ve been watching every episode of Tessa & Scott and I cannot wait to see them skate! And of course I haven’t forgotten about our Men’s Hockey Team. Go Canada Go!
Here’s a couple things I’m into this week:
1. NYFW: 10 Styles to Try.
2. A look inside one of my favourite style icons home.
3. Sexy recipes to try. (Yep…I said that)
4. Amazing handmade invitations. Get your inspiration here.
5. Read this if you’ve ever made anything for the web. Hilarious.
6. Find out which Fashion Week Personality you are.
7. Hosting an Olympics party? Try this cocktail & cookie recipe.
8. Stay consistently happy with these tips.
10. I’m going to New York next week so this guide is a must.
Hope you all have a fun-filled weekend! Enjoy the Olympics!